Use the search categories to find a Service Provider in your area by Name of Member, Business, City, County or Service.
- Designer: Service provider who creates plans for the installation, alteration,extension, or repair of a wastewater treatment system.
- Installer: Service provider who is compensated to construct a wastewater treatment system.
- Operation & Maintenance (O&M): Routine or periodic action taken to assure proper system performance, extend system longevity, and/or assure a system meets performance requirements.
- Pumper: Service provider who removes septage from a wastewater treatment component and disposes of it according to specific regulatory parameters.
- Inspector: Service provider who evaluates and reports upon the status of a wastewater treatment system.
- Supplier/Manufacturer of Products: Distributor or Manufacturer of approved products.
Find a Professional Search Options:
- If you know the name of the business or name with whom you want to work, but don’t have their contact information.
Enter the name of the person or business name. Hit the search button.
- If you know what kind of service you need select the drop-down menu. Click on the service you want. Hit the search button.
- If you simply want a list of all septic system professionals in your area select the drop-down menu for county or enter the city. Hit the search button.
The Oregon DEQ maintains a statewide database of Onsite System Installer and Pumper businesses that have been issued a Sewage Disposal Service Business License.